Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Maybe TV Isn't Real After All

What I've learned from watching "Law & Order SVU": if you are a single woman living alone in New York, you will be raped at least once, and possibly carjacked. However, you will at least have a really big apartment.

Everyone I know in New York lives in apartments that are about the size of a kitchen on SVU. On SVU, waitresses and single mothers especially seem to have spacious, well-lit apartments. Wait - I wonder if this means that the people in Miami are not all as attractive and scantily-clad as the ones on CSI?

In other news, the UCC apparently has something to do with "goods" and "sales". I'm sure that there are many other exciting UCC facts that I will discover before the final exam next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger E. McPan said...

I chose New York for my honeymoon, for no other reason than that I watched Law & Order (way back, before they had spin-offs). Looking back, that was dumb - the only thing I really knew about the place was that someone got killed every week. I should feel glad I made it out alive.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home