Thursday, September 08, 2005

Oh. My. God.

One of my officemates is driving me fucking insane.

He begins his morning by sniffing. Apparently he has allergies or a cold or something. It's more like snorting than sniffing. He really gets into it.

Then he has his mid-morning snack, which he chews with his mouth open, smacking his lips.

Then he has tea, which he slurps. Slurps, not sips.

So the question is: after I stab him to death my my pen, should I drag his body into a conference room when no one is looking, or just leave him propped up at his desk and tell people he is sleeping?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Court hears Del. blog case; Smyrna's Cahill claims libel on Web site postings
DOVER - The Delaware Supreme Court waded chest-deep Wednesday into an Internet free-speech case, seeking to strike a balance between one person's right to free speech against another's claims of libel.
Get to this online computer training website that pretty much covers online computer training related stuff.

You could by to check it out, when you get the time. They have good stuff!!

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home