Sunday, December 11, 2005

I Hate Law School

It's that time of year again... when it becomes clear that this will be the semester it will all finally fall apart and I will fail all my exams and not get a job and die alone with 20 cats because no cute man will ever marry a girl who got a C in Business Organizations. If I'm lucky enough to get a C. I'll probably get a D. I should go over to the grocery store right now and get a shopping cart and start loading my stuff into it and practice talking to myself. I noticed this morning that all my plants are dead because I forgot to water them. It's a miracle my cat is still alive. Everyone else in law school is smarter than me. Aahhhh, this is just like having PMS and schizophrenia and a concussion all at the same time. Plus, my nose is stuffed up and stress makes me break out and I can't stop biting my nails.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, this pretty much sums my feelings about law school up. I'm a 3L...still waiting for when it "gets better"...
Law school absolutely sucks- you've hit the nail right on the head!

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home