Monday, June 28, 2004

Sometimes I get sad when I think about my favorite shoes, because someday they will wear out and I won't be able to wear them anymore. I'll have to get new shoes, and the new shoes just won't be the same. My black work shoes (winter version) wore out a couple years ago and I still haven't found shoes I like as much. But last month I found a replacement for my black work shoes (summer version). They aren't the same as the old shoes, but they are very, very cute. They make my feet look really good. Sometimes when I'm walking, I'll look down at my feet as they walk, and think "wow, my feet look great in these shoes." At least from the top they do. But then sometimes I remember that these shoes will wear out someday and I feel sad. But I try not to think about it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am exactly the same way!!! I think I have the same problem with really good jackets....

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home