Sunday, June 12, 2005

I feel like a real blawger

Rogue Slayer Law Student Movie Fan put me in her list of links. Tee hee! However, I now feel a crushing pressure to type something intelligent EVERY DAY.

What I'd really like to do is get that thing that all the cool blawgers have that lets them say "Someone found my blog today by searching for 'fried monkey eyeballs.'" I sort of looked once to see how that worked, but it appeared to involve HTML and some more HTML and possibly some JavaScript or something, but Jesus H. Christ in a chicken basket, I spend all day at work doing that crap, I'm not going to come home and do it for a blog.

When I meet people at school, I frequently have conversations like this:
Them: "Oh, you're a night student - what do you do during the day?"
Me: "I'm a web developer."
Them: "Wow, that sounds interesting - are you planning to go into cyberlaw?"
Me: "No. I hate computers. Computers suck."
Them: "Oh... [awkward silence]"


1 Comments:

Blogger Rogueslayer said...

Just go to sitemeter.com and follow their easy instructions for installing a meter. Then you can see how many hits you get, when are the most popular times, and where they're coming from. It's easy as pie and provides endless entertainment.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home