Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Naked Britney Spears Pictures!

Britney Spears has posed naked for Harper's Bazaar, the pictures have been leaked, and I want to see them. Here's why -

We all know that in real life, Britney looks like this:


But on the cover of Harper's Bazaar, she looks like this:

So, to be honest - on Sundays, when I wake up hung over and go to Dunkin Donuts in my pajamas, I look like picture #1. And okay, I probably look like picture #1 on some other days of the week, especially during exams. But I like to imagine that I could look like picture #2, with a little effort (except for the pregnancy part). I know it took a dozen professional stylists and hours of photo manipulation to create picture #2. But I could make a similar transformation on my own, right? With some self-tanner, and the right accessories? Maybe if I had the right eyeshadow. Oooh, and new shoes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy R. said...

Just finished posting about the Bazaar Britney photos and put one of the "leaked" images you're looking for on my blog. I used the cover shot and then (scroll down) picked the one I found the most amusing. Enjoy! Here's the link: http://thelipstickjournalist.blogspot.com/

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home