Saturday, October 22, 2005

Hey Baby...

Blonde Justice has a story about being "leered at and checked out". A similar thing happened to me this week - I was walking back to my car at 10 p.m. after class and some guys made some comments as I walked past. At least I think they did - I actually couldn't understand a word they said, but they were definitely looking at me and their tone of voice seemed to be complimentary. It's possible that they were saying, in their inner-city urban street slang:
"Wow, that is a really nice rolly bag. I bet you could get an iBook, a stack of textbooks, and your lunch in there."
"Yeah, you're right, and it looks really sturdy too. And notice how quiet the wheels are."
"I gotta get me one of those."

1 Comments:

Blogger Blonde Justice said...

funny =)

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home