Thursday, March 22, 2007

The problem with low-carb diets

My neighbor downstairs is making toast. I can tell, because the smell comes through the heating vents. I'm not sure it's toast. It could be waffles. But it's definitely carbs. Jesus H. Christ it smells good. MMMmmmmmm carbs. AAAAaaaaaahhhhh. I want to just sit on the floor by the vent and lick the little carb molecules off it.

In law-related news, I made it through class tonight without cursing at the professor. It was hard, because he is possibly the biggest jackass EVER. Most of the questions he asks in class makes me want to raise my hand and answer either "what the fuck are you talking about?" or "you know that no one knows the answer to that question, so why the fuck are you asking?"

1 Comments:

Blogger Alcinda (Cindy) Moore said...

I've been low carbing for a while, and live with my 22 yr old son. I've never been bothered by the smell of anything he makes. I DO ask him to hide any cookies, etc that he brings into the house, but stuff cooking or him eating things I can't have doesn't seem to bother me.

LOL I think under the circumstances, feeling like you did, I would have stood over the vent and breathed in the aroma for a few minutes.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home