Thursday, March 08, 2007

Best TV To Watch While Studying

If there's one skill that I am going to be an expert at when I graduate, it's studying while watching TV. 4 years ago, law was the most exciting thing ever. Now it's exciting for about 3 minutes at a time, and then I lose interest and have to do something else.

So far the best show to watch while studying -- even better than Law & Order -- is "Sunrise Earth" on the high-def station. Each show is an hour long, and it's about a sunrise. The sun rises, the birds chirp, the butterflies flutter, the sun rises some more, the birds chirp a little louder, and so on. Sometimes there's monkeys. Today there's a waterfall. It's soothing, and when I glance up from page 2 billion of the gazillion-page paper that I'm writing: oooh, a beautiful butterfly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home