Saturday, July 16, 2005

Just Found a Great Blawg

Sometimes I wonder what it's like to be one of those super-smart, attractive people who get A's in every class and then grade-on to the law review and join the softball team and can drink a whole lot without getting a beer gut (like me) and then go work for the most prestigious law firms. Opinionista gives some hints. Luckily, most of my suspicions seem to be true - they are all living empty, meaningless lives, working 100 hours a week at legal jobs they hate, with only their overblown sense of superiority to comfort them. Except Opinionista - she seems like a pretty decent person. I'm going to imagine that she's the exception, and that all the other people that I'm secretly envious of are miserable and I wouldn't want to be them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home