Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Disclaimer

Everything you read on this blog should be construed as legal advice, because it's certainly not posted for informational purposes. I am not an attorney and am not allowed to engage in the practice of law -- but if I don't practice, then how will I get good at it? The transmission and receipt of the information contained on this Web site and your access to this Web site do not create or constitute the formation of an attorney-client relationship, unless you send me a picture first and a link to your JDate profile. Then I'll consider forming a relationship. I do not make any warranties or representations of any kind concerning any information made available on or through this Web site, except for the stuff about going to Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks in my pajamas -- I highly recommend it when you're just too hung over to get dressed. There's no health department rule that says you can't do it. Sure, there's "no shirt, no shoes, no service" but no one's going to tell me that my Hello Kitty slippers aren't "shoes".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home